Shropshire Council Direct Payment Team administers the PA Noticeboard to advertise jobs to Personal Assistants (PAs) looking for work and vacancies where people are looking for PAs.
We do not make recommendations or vet the users of this service. We advise that employers or customers carry out the appropriate DBS checks and references in the normal way.
After registration but before adding a PA profile or a job advert, you will need to agree to the full terms and conditions.
- By agreeing to appear on the PA Noticeboard you are agreeing that your application details will be available to all registered users and will only be used by employers to contact you regarding your suitability for their vacancy. However, only your name and preferred methods of contact details will be visible.
- You will not divulge information about potential or actual employer to any other sources.
For Employers (or people who buy services of self-employed PAs)
- Your name and preferred methods of contact details will only be visible to registered users of the site and will only be used by PAs to contact you regarding your vacancy.
- The information on PAs is only be used for your own purposes and relevant to finding a PA.
- You will not divulge personal details of PAs to any other sources.
- You will not contact the PA’s referees until you have made a firm job offer to that PA and they have given you permission to do so.
Shropshire PA noticeboard reserves the right to refuse an application or a vacancy advert if it does not follow legal requirements. For advice or support with this please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org