2 evening shifts in Shrewsbury – must be good with small dogs
I’m looking for a patient, understanding and easy going person to work with me two evenings a week.
I have Asperger's, anxiety and depression. I get quickly tired and have sciatica issues in my back. I like to sit, talk, and have company or watch TV with someone in the evening. My front room is cluttered and I need help sorting it and tidying up. I like to do this myself, but find having someone there gives me the motivation and encouragement to get on with it.
Things my evenings usually contain that I'm looking for support with:
- help to cook a meal
- company watching tv / chatting
- wash up
- help sorting where to put my art supplies and other bits.
- encouragement with general tidying up, sorting homes for decorations i.e. Halloween decorations
- prompting to brush teeth / wash face
- short dog walk
Genders which may apply for this job – Any
Hours per week – 4 hours, 2 evenings a week. 6pm-10pm ideally.
Hourly rate – Shropshire Council self employed rates
Area – Shrewsbury town
Driving licence required – Yes
Employer has pets – Yes
Employer is smoker – No
Required care experience – Working with people with a Learning Disability, Working with people with Autism/ASD
For your privacy and protection when applying for a job online:
- Never provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
- By applying for a job using this site you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the terms and conditions for use of this site.